The Senior Network Engineer is responsible for the design and implementation of enterprise and data center wide voice and data network solutions that align with the architecture and business models to achieve optimal solutions for Acxiom and its customers. The Network Engineer is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining network solutions to include Network, Security/Threat, and Voice solutions; developing and maintaining network documentation; developing and maintaining network standards and guidelines; manage network and security capacity planning; interacting and consulting with Acxiom ENSG customers to collect required solution information; coordinating solutions with Acxiom ENSG customers; and providing support for engineering design and implementation issues.
What you will do:
- Understands how whole picture aligns to overall Acxiom strategy
- Utilize technical (area of) expertise on multiple, complex, and high-priority projects and/or processes.
- Partners with engineering to ensure product strategy and requirements are aligned with development strategy and to orchestrate product development.
- Engages delivery organization to ensure product operations and delivery capabilities are addressed.
- Monitors ongoing product fitness based on financial and client satisfaction metrics.
Participates with various teams regarding network, security and / or telephony projects, change tickets, and trouble tickets, etc. Assists in the evaluation of issue priority and provides front line response to various internal groups regarding product and solution support.
What you will need:
5+ years of relevant work experience
Cisco routing, switching technologies and familiarity with load balancing
What will set you apart:
Advanced, Knowledge of routing and switching protocols
Primary Location City/State: