TENNESSEE - Work from Home
Holland America Line is currently looking to hire Work at Home Direct Reservations Sales Agents in the Tennessee metropolitan areas including, Nashville-Davidson–Murfreesboro–Columbia-Knoxville-Morristown-Sevierville-La Follette-Chattanooga-Cleveland-Athens, etc.
ONLY applicants that currently live in the state of Tennessee will be considered at this time.
We are committed to our mission:
Through excellence, we create once-in-a-lifetime experiences, every time.
Holland America Line's mission guides our business to deliver once-in-a-lifetime experiences for our guests, care for our employees, remain stewards of the environment and operate in partnership with the people and organizations in the communities in which we do business. Our Corporate Team supports a fleet of 14 modern classic ships offers more than 500 sailings a year visiting all seven continents. This is a work at home/remote position.
As a Direct Reservations Work at Home Sales Agent with Holland America Line, you will become a resource for our guests and assist in planning the vacation of their dreams while selling a range of travel products and services. You will respond to a variety of calls from direct consumers and Travel Agents. You will utilize your superior customer service skills to build rapport, recommend and book cruises, Land and Sea Journeys, and travel options. Providing quality customer service on all calls, you will assist direct consumers and Travel Agents with problems that might occur on a reservation, provide post-sales support and work across departments to provide seamless resolution.
- Apply professional sales techniques in the promotion and sale of cruises and Land and Sea Journeys for direct consumers (primary) and Travel Agents. Demonstrate sales effectiveness by securing deposits on reservations made.
- Providing superior customer service; research and answer all questions/concerns related to company product and/or specifically the customer's reservation.
- Proactively assist direct consumers or Travel Agents with problems that might occur on a reservation; work with other departments or supervisor in an effort to resolve the problem in a courteous/timely manner.
- Communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and management thru both oral and written communication.
- Provide customers accurate information consistent with department standards, document customer information, recap itinerary and advise of correct terms and conditions
Work independently as a work at home agent, meeting sales and performance metrics, and adherence and availability requirements.
- Adhere to department Quality Assurance guidelines for customer contacts and utilizes feedback to improve performance and customer experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in positions in the area of customer service or sales.
- Experience in the travel and hospitality industry preferred.
- Experience working in a high volume call center is preferred.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) to interact with customers, employees, and management.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated since you will be working from home.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications with working knowledge of computerized reservations systems with the ability to trouble shoot issues independently from home.
- Organizational skills and the ability to handle multi-tasking and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Cable internet service must be AVAILABLE where you live and meets required minimum download and upload speeds. No Satellite or DSL.
- Your home must have a designated and suitable quiet work space area.
- Must currently live in the state of Tennessee.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
WE WANT YOU TO SUCCEED! If selected, Holland America Line will provide the following:
- All equipment including, computer (PC with dual monitors), headset, soft phone.
- A separate business line installed in your home paid by the Company.
- Paid training full-time virtual training from your home, 40 hours per week, and will last four to five consecutive weeks.
- Start date will be: Monday, October 21, 2019.
- Hours for training are Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm PST.
- After training, your assigned work shift will include 6 weekend days per quarter and 10:30am-7:00pm PST weekdays. May vary based on company needs. Shifts changes are awarded based on your seniority and work performance.
- We ask that you commit to the training and the first 90 days of employment without any time off to begin with.
- Time off benefits – paid holidays, paid vacation and paid sick time.
- Travel – Generous Cruise and Travel Privileges for you and your family.
- Health – Complete benefit plans including medical, dental, vision and flexible spending accounts.
- Wellness – Health and wellness programs include discounted health benefits and memberships.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Up to 80% with a maximum of $3000 per fiscal year.
- 401(k) – Company match of 33% on employees first 6% contribution with 100% vesting after 4 years of service.
- Profit Sharing Plan – Eligible after 1 year of service.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan – Discount on Carnival Corporation stock.
- Training – In-house Discover University courses on professional development.
- Rewards & Incentives – Employee Recognition and Reward Programs; rideshare, financial commuter incentives; special employee discounts for local venues, banking services and retail stores.
Next Steps... For more than 140 years, Holland America Line has been a recognized leader in cruising, taking our guests to exotic destinations around the world. Apply today and set sail on an exciting new career course! Our application process is quick and easy, be sure to login to our Talent Center and create a profile and then apply directly to your specific job.