Perform client exercise planning and execution support to Marine Corps readying for deployment. Translate training objectives into measurable scenario-based training activities and products supporting both classroom and field exercise environments. Combine client processes with Marine Corps planning activities and master scenario events list (MSEL) development that facilitates learning objectives and student comprehension. Coordinate with other information operations (IO) discipline areas to develop a comprehensive exercise plan. Record and report on student training activities that iterate and improve upon future exercise planning constructs.
- 3+ years of experience with exercise planning and development support
- Experience with Marine Corps psychology operations exercise planning and operations at the senior enlisted or mid-grade officer level
- Experience with MSEL design, development, and measures
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- HS diploma or GED and 5 years of experience with IO - Information Related Capabilities (IRC) or AA or AS degree
- Graduate of a Service IO Planning or MISO/PSYOP Course
- Graduate of a mid-level Military School, including Command and Staff
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.