The General Manager is responsible for leading all Mortech managers and process owners while driving company performance towards fiscal goals and key performance indicators reporting through exectutive management at the Mopec Group.
- Develop and execute annual operating plans
- Review and report out on all company KPI's to the executive leadership team
- Lead, mentor and manage all supporting functions and direct reports on site in all Mortech manufacturing facilites
- Collaboration and Support on strategic projecs and initiatives with the Mopec Group executive leadership team
- Management representative for safety and compliance to all industrial and quality standards for which Mortech is certified.
- BA/BS Required
- 10+ years in senior leadership position, managing similar or larger sized business
- Leadership and mentoring experience in operations of a manufacturing company
- High energy level, personal and professional
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Mortech Manufacturing is one of the leading manufacturers of mortuary walk-in coolers and freezers. With our highly experienced team of in-house designers, engineers, and fabricators, we provide comprehensive walk-in solutions for healthcare institutions, medical research laboratories, universities, coroners and medical examiner offices, government agencies, and funeral homes.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location