Student Trainee / Assembly Helper 1st Shift - (
As a Student Trainee at Anchor Coupling Inc. (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc.), you will be on a part time, temporary, rotational, development position in the assembly area. Responsibilities include operating machines and performing various processes to assemble couplings or hydraulic hose assemblies. May also include a temporary rotational assignment in the machining area.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Rotate to various departments throughout the manufacturing areas
- Communicate and assist operators in the daily operation of the work cell
- Utilizes standard work to proceed on work assignments
- Keep safety in the forefront of every task being completed
- Must be enrolled in the GPS Partners in Education Program school
*This position is part-time and temporary*
Shift: 1st Shift
Hours: Between 6:00AM-4:00PM, Monday - Friday
Relocation assistance is not offered for this position
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers
Please ensure you frequently check the email account you provided on your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method in our recruiting process.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Any relocation costs incurred would be the responsibility of the selected applicant.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
ct 5, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
- United States-Michigan-Menominee
- Manufacturing & Supply Chain