Manages the integration and testing of in-house developed and COTS/GOTS components, elements, subsystems and/or systems. Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions. Oversees the synthesis of customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints. Directs the following activities: establishing functional and technical specifications and standards, solving hardware/software interface problems, defining input/output parameters, and ensuring integration of the entire system or subsystem. Manages the development and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for complete systems and/or subsystems. Coordinates subsystem and/or system testing activities with programs and other organizations.
Primary job duty will be as the manager to the Electrical Ground Support (EGSE) team for the GPSIII ATLO team. Responsibilities include managing the planning and execution of all activities associated with EGSE in support of GPSIII system level test from initial turn on through launch covering hardware, software, network, and paperwork readiness. Duties will include all L-code responsibilities as well as cost account manager responsibilities for the EGSE team. Will be responsible for the individual tasking and support schedule of all subordinates. Candidate must support program status and planning meetings and maintain communication with key program personnel responsible for single line flow execution. Travel will be required as a part of this job.
- Experience with leading complex planning efforts with multiple vehicles.
- GPSIII program knowledge, prior experience with systems and architectures used in A2100 EGSE design and operations.
- Demonstrated ability to work with only objective oriented direction such as "Ensure system readiness to support system level thermal vacuum test."
- Current DOD Secret clearance or better.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or equivalent Technical Degree - Prior spacecraft system level test experience
- Experience in the design, maintenance, or development of EGSE systems used for system level test
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to work closely with the customer and EGSE end users
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Full Spectrum Leadership (FSL) imperatives are required for the position.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.