Belmont Medical Technologies is an exciting medical device company that develops reliable fluid management and critical care medical devices for global use in medical facilities, military combat fields, and EMS settings. The company provides innovative products with unique features that have the capability to save thousands of lives.
Perform day-to-day accounting for entity and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of account transactions, including but not limited to:
- Preparation and analysis of monthly account reconciliations including verifying underlying support and preparing journal entries relates to items such as fixed assets, prepaids, intangibles, etc.
- Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
- Develop internal control policies and procedures and ensure performed
- Support annual external audit
- Perform projects, ad hoc analysis and such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP
- 2+ years accounting experience, public accounting component preferred
- Strong computer skills, including accounting packages and advanced Excel. NetSuite experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and work closely with and as part of a team
- Capable of critical thinking and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and directed
Belmont’s premier product is The Belmont® Rapid Infuser RI-2 which uses patented electromagnetic induction heating. This technology is credited with saving thousands of lives globally by infusing warm blood and fluid into patients experiencing massive blood loss. The exceptional air removal features help keep the patient safe from air embolism. The RI-2 offers a larger display screen and multiple languages. It is used for safe, high-volume infusions in military hospitals, operating rooms, emergency and critical care, labor and delivery, and pediatric departments around the world. By developing and manufacturing all products in-house, Belmont can provide the highest standard of quality assurance and effectiveness. During 35+ years of operation, Belmont has maintained an excellent track record of FDA clearance and global regulatory compliance. Most of all, Belmont is working towards a noble cause. Employees’ work has a direct link to saving people's lives and makes a difference in the work that they perform and in the world!
For more information about the company and products please visit www.belmontmedtech.com.
Belmont Medical Technologies is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
- accounting: 2 years (Preferred)