Are you ready for that next advancement opportunity, in a fast-pace manufacturing environment! Arvin Sango, Inc. in Henderson TN is looking for you! At Arvin Sango you’re not only gaining a career, but a family. Our primary goal is to achieve an ever-increasing level of prosperity for each member and their family, the company, and the communities in which we conduct our business, while providing our customers with a quality product.
Do you have a manufacturing automotive background with 3-5 years’ experience in a leadership role?
This position could be your next career!
The primary responsibilities for the Plant Manager position include but not limited to:
· All plant operations with overall responsibilities for production, maintenance, quality, and other production related activities.
· Formulates plan and directs those departments responsible for planning, manufacture, and shipment of products.
· Areas of accountability include safety, quality, delivery, cost, productivity and customer service.
· Must exceed customer requirements for quality, cost, and delivery and improve facility profitability and growth.
· Encourages employee involvement in improving operations and directs implementation of company manufacturing principles centered around kaizen, JIT, Kanban and visual management.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
· Develop and maintain an environment which encourages individual contribution and commitment to safety, quality, delivery, productivity and customer service.
· Direct and manage plant operations for production, maintenance, engineering, quality, safety and shipping and receiving, human resources, production control
· Coordinate plant activities through planning and follow-up with the management team to ensure manufacturing objectives are met in a timely and cost-effective manner
· Implement cost effective systems of control over capital, operating expenditures, manpower, wage and salaries
· Establish and maintain overall plant performance for production, safety, delivery and quality standards
· Control and minimize labor cost, premium freight, consumable and repair expenses.
· Provide leadership and training to accomplish the company goals and objectives
· Provides direction, development and leadership to the management team.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Knowledge of budgets and financial statements
· Understanding of Toyota Production System
· Working knowledge of manufacturing systems, processes & materials
· Hands-on technical ability
· Ability to create a team environment and function in an independent environment.
Experience & Education
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or finance preferred.
· Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a leadership position in multiple functions
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Management: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location