We are seeking a Temporary Part Time (Floater) Phlebotomists to join our Team!
- Collect and store blood samples from patients
- Monitor storage and inventory of supplies
- Maintain clean and healthy work environment
- Adhere to laboratory safety policies and procedures
- Applicant must have a current, valid CPT1 License issued by California Department of Public Health.
- Experience is pediatrics is required for this position.
- Previous experience in phlebotomy - minimum of 2 years.
- Experience working as a phlebotomist in a laboratory is a plus.
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance required
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to function with the highest level of quality and care
Job Type: Temporary
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
Work Location: One location