SCF Lewis and Clark Terminals LLC provides bulk and general cargo terminal services along the U.S. Inland Waterways with the ability to receive and transfer by barge, unit train, and truck. Employees will assist in operations of SCF Lewis & Clark River Terminals throughout the St Louis and Granite City Port Area.
SCF Lewis and Clark Terminals LLC offers competitive wages along with an excellent benefits package.
Salary: $18.00 - $27.70 an hour based on experience.
Entry level positions also available.
Experienced Scale Operators encouraged to apply.
- Healthcare 80/20 policy
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Company paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k with a 2 year 100% vesting period
- This position is expected to assist in all areas of the unloading, loading and transferring of grain, fertilizer products and general cargo which may include but not be limited to barge, truck and rail operations, and sampling/testing of products received and shipped
- Must develop a knowledge of the product you are dealing with and its properties
- Knowledge of safe & proper operation of all terminal equipment, which includes but is not limited to forklifts, conveyers, rigging, front end loaders, forklifts, cranes and other heavy equipment.
- Must be courteous, professional, and have a positive attitude while working with fellow employees. “Team Player”
- Assists at other Terminal locations as required
- Must be aware of and follow all applicable safety and environmental regulations with respect to the product you are handling
- Understand the proper operation of conveyance equipment that is utilized in the shipping, receiving and transferring of products and the associated safety systems of that equipment
- Follow established policies and procedures, along with proper communication, when operating product handling equipment.
- Perform all duties in a safe and environmentally compliant manner,
- Monitors product handling equipment conditions on a routine frequency (daily equipment checks)
- Housekeeping as related, but not limited to, the cleanliness and orderliness of the product handling area (Yard, Terminal Area, concrete grounds, Break Rooms, etc.), as well as any areas within the terminal as delegated by position supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $27.70 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Work Location: Multiple Locations