Blu Dog Solutions LLC is doing recruiting for BEBD Telehealth LLC. We are actively seeking licensed Physicians that can practice medicine within the state to communicate with and provide treatment to patients via our HIPAA compliant portal to communicate, via video or telephone calls. This is a professional position involving the provision of minor medical care, genetic testing, durable medical equipment, chronic care, etc.
Candidates must have an appreciation for the patient experience and be able to integrate clinical practices and new technology to provide high-quality clinical care.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Evaluate and diagnose patients via 2-way video or audio chat
- Focuses on quality of care and the patient experience including timeliness and effective communication
- Pharmacological treatment for patients including prescribing medications using escribe.
- Provide customized treatment plans focusing on patient needs and goals.
- Providers must have an active, valid and updated PECOS certification
- Maintain all appropriate licensure under applicable state and federal laws
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to engage patients and practice medicine through telehealth
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $1,000.00 to $5,000.00 /month
- PECOS certification (Required)