M&A Advisory Firm Seeks Highly Experienced Executive Assistant to CEO
About Tenney Group: Tenney Group is an industry specialized merger and acquisition advisory firm. We have the privilege to work with trucking and logistics business owners across America with annual revenues typically ranging from $20M-300M. Our clients literally make America move! Many of these remarkable, hard-working owners desire to sell their businesses and to use that transaction to profoundly bless their families, employees, and communities. Unfortunately, pitfalls unique to this industry stand in the way of them getting a deal done. Our industry specialized sale process removes those pitfalls so they can sell their business, profoundly bless others, and begin a new chapter of life.
Duties of Executive Assistant include but are not limited to:
- Maximize the overall efficiency and impact of the CEO.
- Coordinate our Downtown Franklin networking lunches.
- Coordinate quarterly team off-site meetings and assist with employee recognition.
- Coordinate content contributors for newsletter and manage video shoots – “The Hot Seat.”
- Deliver “wows” through client gifts and experiences.
- Help arrange speaking engagements and manage our content development calendar.
- Write press releases and help promote awareness around our company success stories.
- Manage travel, calendar, and special projects for CEO + general office administration.
Ideal Candidate is an expert in:
- Anticipating what needs to be done and doing it without having to be told.
- Communication (this person will often write and speak on behalf of the CEO).
- Managing multiple, detailed projects simultaneously and flawlessly.
- Helping executives become better leaders.
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Consistent with market rate and candidate experience.
Requirements: Minimum of 10 years executive assistant related experience and/or 12-15 years of general work experience.
Benefits: 401K, health, dental, vision, downtown Franklin office location, awesome teammates, etc.
About our Culture:
- Everyone expects excellence from one another. It’s our number one company value.
- We believe in work life balance and champion our employees’ commitment to family.
- “M&A” is just a fancy way to describe a sales organization. We are an elite sales team. Regardless of title and role, each team member sees themselves as a sales professional.
- Though we serve clients across the country, we are passionate about using our success to profoundly impact our local community of Franklin, TN.
Desired Start Date: Oct 12th. (sooner if available)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Executive Assistant: 10 years (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Only full-time employees eligible