The hosts are the face of the night club. They need to be presentable, professional and approachable at all times. The hosts main job is to check bottle service guests in. They are to greet guests, escort them to the correct line and begin checking them in.
When hosts are not checking in a table, they are to be aware of guests who may have questions about which line to stand in, etc. Hosts are also to rotate between each other and walk the line, checking to see if anyone is interested in purchasing a table.
Their duties include but are not limited to:
- Greeting the guests and directing them properly ( “Do you have a question?”, “What kind of ticket do you have?”)
- Walking the bottle service line and ensuring that each guest is in the correct line
- Ensuring correct information is on the envelope and verbalizing it to guest
- Ensuring they collect credit card and identification used to purchase table / pay deposit
- Introducing the guest to their bottle server
- Walking the line and offering tables to guests
- Checking out and returning radios, tablets, Ipads and lights used during shift
- Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments in dynamic work locations
- May work in drastic temperature climates while on site at events
- Must be willing to work during holidays, evening and weekend hours, as required
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Insomniac strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Insomniac recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Insomniac may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Hourly Rate: $25.00 USD
Please note that the compensation information provided is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the California Salary Transparency in Job Advertisements Law. It is estimated based on what a successful California applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in California or perform the position from California. Similar positions located outside of California will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Insomniac takes into consideration a candidate’s education, training, and experience, as well as the position’s work location, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value, including seniority and merit systems, and internal pay alignment when determining the salary level for potential new employees. In compliance with the California Law, a potential new employee’s salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Los Angeles, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person