Adfinitas Health is the largest Physician owned and managed inpatient group in the Mid-Atlantic Region. We provide quality care in over 60 Acute and Post-Acute Care facilities centered around providing continuity of care to our patients and streamline communication to our primary care partners. Our innovative and quality driven programs provide opportunity for both clinical and leadership education to offer professional growth to our providers.
The Senior Manager for Business Development at Adfinitas Health will play a key role in supporting company growth, conducting market research, developing new clients, drafting client proposals and presentations, and supporting the transition from sales to operations. In addition, the Senior Manager will have responsibility for identifying and initiating cross-selling opportunities among existing hospital clients.
The Senior Manager will work with a cross-functional team during the sales process. The ability to manage and communicate at all levels, meet tight deadlines, demonstrate commitment to teamwork and a positive attitude are essential for success in this role.
Vice President & Chief Growth Officer
- Identify sales opportunities and work with colleagues across the company to maximize sales conversion
- Develop strong commercial relationships that generate meeting opportunities with prospective clients.
- Actively utilize market information to guide business development efforts, inform strategy, and internal investments
- Demonstrate strong understanding of healthcare trends, especially those pertaining to hospital medicine, population health, and post-acute care delivery.
- Analyze solicitations, identify response requirements, and prepare unique, customized, and detailed proposal response outlines, templates, and compliance matrices.
- Monitor status of proposal development related documents for completeness and compliance with stated requirements and successful representation of the company.
- Ensures consistency in proposal development for style, presentation, and RFP guidelines.
- Support development of proposal response material as well as proposal development activities including drafting proposals for new and existing client, directing the preparation of supporting documents and analyses.
- Support key trade show activities and events
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum seven (7) years’ experience in complex sales into hospital and health systems (preference will be given to candidates with prior sales experience in hospital medicine)
- Demonstrated understanding of proposal development process and management techniques; knowledge of best practices to increase the win probability
- Excellent project management through clear communication, effective leadership and interpersonal skills including a high degree of comfort leading and interacting with diverse groups at varying levels of management (internal/external)
- Strong analytical skills to oversee an entire proposal structure and work with cross-functional teams
- Strict attention to details, ability to review and edit proposal content for compliancy, clarity and proper use of terminology
- Demonstrated strong business analytic ability to analyze data as well as develop, execute and adjust business plans
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat required; intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Project or other project management software/application as well as data visualization software is desirable
- Ability to conduct formal and informal presentations and to convey complex information fluently, in a professional, compliant, ethical and effective manner
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects with competing deadlines.
- Occasional business travel
Adfinitas Health is a government contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is Adfinitas Health’s policy that all personnel-related decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Business Development - Hospital and Health Systems: 7 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off