ASRC Federal Research and Technology Solutions (ARTS) seeks a Cyber Security Analyst to join our team in supporting NASA's Security Operations Center (SOC) at Johnson Space Center in Houston, TX.
- Monitor NASA agency reports and SOC (Security Operations Center) systems for incidents and malicious activity
- Analyze security events and identify relevant incidents
- Correlate and discover relationships between events and incidents
- Produce high quality reports
- Perform relevant incident data analysis and correlate with multiple sources for mitigation
- Provide incident handling and response support for the agency
- Contribute to process improvement and efficiency
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.