HVAC Tech/Assembler needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Suwanee, GA.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Layout, fit, and assemble piping and tubing for refrigeration equipment
- Ability to read and understand mechanical/piping drawings and applications legend for circuit and parts identification.
- Utilize hand and power tools (pipe cutter, ratcheting, standard wrenches)
- Measure and cut piping to exact length
- Braze joints and fittings using the correct technique.
- Must be able to apply significant torque with hand tools throughout the entire work day (wrenches, ratcheting tools, channel locks, etc.)
- Work effectively and communicate often with team members.
- Observe and follow safety rules and regulations.
- Support Lean Initiatives through 5S, 4I, LDMS, ACP’s, RAT’s, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret an application legend
- Mechanical knowledge recommended
- Must have basic math skills
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Prior brazing experience
- Knowledge of HDR drawings
- Prior plumbing, HVAC, or refrigeration systems experience preferred.
- Must have basic understanding of refrigeration flow system.
- Must be flexible and available to work overtime as required by production needs.
What’s In It For You?
This is a unique opportunity to support our client; one of the world's largest electronic manufacturing companies and a provider of electrical product solutions. Medical benefits and 401K are available.
Get Hired, Apply Now! Send WORD resumes to email@example.com
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.