Do you love….both psychological testing and therapy? Spending your time with patients? Having a full schedule? Supervising and developing students? Getting guaranteed upfront payments for your work? Autonomy in clinical decision-making? Being part of a team?
Are you.... a psychologist looking for opportunities for partnering with patients to improve their functioning, grow your skill set, and aid in the development of other professionals?
If so, Mid-Atlantic Behavioral Health (MABH), LLC may be the place for you! Let's Grow is our motto and we are growing again! We are expanding our multidisciplinary team of over 30 mental health professionals. We have an immediate full time employee position for a licensed psychologist, providing both therapy and assessment services, with the option of completing administration of testing tasks directly or always have a technician complete administration tasks.
If you are looking to join an innovated group practice, we would love to hear from you!
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Primarily Site – Wilmington, Delaware Office
- Provide intake, therapy, and/or testing services to assigned caseload of clients. The expectation is to provide a minimum of (20-40) billable service hours per week, number dependent on the individual mix of testing, therapy, and supervision of technician who complete testing services.
- Testing services include: intake, testing administration, supervision of technicians who complete testing, report writing, and interactive feedback, to assigned cases and contracts.
- Therapy services include: individual and/or family therapy, marital counseling, and group services, and case management, based on therapist and practice goals.
- Supervision services included: individual face-to-face supervision of technicians who complete test administration, group supervision, and review of documentation and reports.
- Complete appropriate documentation of all clinical/group activities electronically according to quality standards.
- Conduct treatment planning and treatment plan reviews for assigned clients in a clinically appropriate and timely fashion as according to protocol.
- Participate in practice meetings, leadership meetings, and clinical consultation groups as assigned.
- Provide supervisor to assigned doctoral practicum students, doctoral interns, and/or post-doctoral residents.
- Provide consultation with colleagues in areas of expertise as requested.
- Participate in and meet all ethical and MABH standards regarding treatment, documentation, confidentiality, and Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement procedures.
- Follow agency policy and procedures including emergency procedures
Secondary Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide crisis intervention services as openings allow in schedule
- Provide up to 2 weeks per year of on-call coverage for emergency calls
- Doctoral Degree (Ph.D., Psy.D.) in Psychology. Licensed Psychologist in the State of Delaware.
- Expertise in psychological testing.
- Experience with outpatient treatment
- Training in supervision of students.
- Established participation with insurance companies preferred, but not required.
- Completion of Continuing Education Credits, as outlined by board requirements.
- Comfort with use of technology related to clinical services.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health and life insurance plans
- Retirement Plans
- CEU reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Licensed Psychologist in the State of Delaware: I am currently acquiring this license/certification and it will be complete in the next 30 days (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance