- Loan Officer Experience
- Medical Laboratory Scientist Certification
- Sales Experience
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
The purpose of the Mortgage Loan Officer | Retail Mortgage Banking Division in San Diego, CA at Primary Residential Mortgage Inc. is to proactively solicit new residential mortgage clients while developing and cultivating a strong business network of referrals. The Mortgage Loan Officer | Retail Mortgage Banking Division will develop new business opportunities and sales leads by cultivating relationships with realtors, builders, bankers, etc.
- Sales experience in the mortgage industry is preferred
- Familiarity with mortgage processes, procedures, rules, regulations, and compliance
- Exceptional customer service skills with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills to include a working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to comprehend and analyze financial information
- Ability to effectively communicate and present complex financial information while fielding and responding to questions from applicants, support staff, and management
- Established contact and referral list within the real estate and mortgage industries preferred
- Ability to pass a required background check
Mortgage Loan Originator Job requires a MLS license.
Mortgage Loan Originator Job requires a minimum of 1 year of mortgage experience.
“If you’re looking for a partnership with like-minded, entrepreneurial mortgage professionals, we need to talk! Your search for a mortgage company that respects your opinions, supports your needs, and aligns with your vision of what you represent to your customers, ends when your partnership with PRMI begins.” -David Zitting, CEO
All communication between us will be strictly confidential.
The responsibility of the Mortgage Loan Officer | Retail Mortgage Banking Division in San Diego, CA is to analyze a borrower's financial and credit data to determine creditworthiness and the probability of financial security in repayment efforts.