Part-time | Contract$15 - $18 an hour13 days ago
- Analysis skills
- Communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
Full Job Description
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directing divisional graphic artist on the direction/message of marketing collateral.
- Assessing marketing needs and helping to develop individual marketing plans.
- Assist with digital marketing – social media campaigns
- Strategize effective media plans
- Create & analyze marketing flowchart/job list
- Analyze internet traffic
- Assist with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Self-motivated with persuasive, enthusiastic and customer-service oriented personality and organizational skills; detail-oriented aptitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for high interaction with a variety of people inside and outside of organization.
- Decisiveness and good judgment, problem-solving and analytical skills.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote