HPA JOB DESCRIPTION
Title: Health Promotion Associate (Licensed RNs/LPNs/LVNs)
Reports to: Team Leader/ Program Manager
- Perform testing to include sample collection using finger-stick technique, manual and automatic blood pressure readings, body mass index, body fat, bone density, spirometry, as needed.
- Perform Temperature Checks (infrared thermometers) and pulse ox readings.
- Review results and provides health education to participants while maintaining their privacy.
* Administer vaccines (Nurses only).
* Perform COVID-19 testing to include sample collection using finger-stick technique or technique instructed by test manufacturer. (Nurses only)
- Assist, when required, with the transportation of medical instruments and supplies to and from screening events.
- Facilitate effective communication between Impact Health and the customer.
- Function as a team player to ensure the success of assigned programs.
- Attends paid trainings (web-based, in-person and telephonic) when necessary.
- Perform other related duties as needed.
Compensation: Per Diem employee – hourly paid, reimbursed for travel.
No company benefits.
Physical demands: Extended periods of standing, sitting, walking.
Some bending and lifting (up to 25 pounds).
Special requirements: Must be able to travel using his/her vehicle.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $21.00 - $31.00 per hour
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Night shift
- On call