Fluvial Geomorphologist – Pacific North West (Regular Full-Time)
Our Natural Resources team is looking for a Fluvial Geomorphologist to join our river sciences and engineering team. GeoEngineers, Inc. is a leading national earth science and technology consulting firm established in 1980 that provides unparalleled client service and innovative scientific and engineering solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
As our Fluvial Geomorphologist, you will assist our Natural Resources team in completing projects in addition to growing and developing our people and suite of technical services. You will be responsible for fluvial geomorphic assessments and analysis of watershed, stream, reach and site processes and functionality. You will also be responsible for restoration strategy development within watersheds, streams, reaches and sites. Additionally, you will be responsible for data and literature review, field measurements of fluvial geomorphic characteristics, hydraulic modeling, and so much more.
· B.S. degree required; M.S. degree in applicable water resources, geology or similar field strongly preferred
- Up to 10 years of relevant professional experience
- Registration/Certification strongly preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Experience with fluvial geomorphic assessment and aquatic habitat characterization and design procedures
- Proficient in GIS Software
- Experience with hydraulic modeling
- Professional-level verbal and written communication skills
To learn more about life at GeoEngineers and apply online, please visit our website at www.geoengineers.com.
GeoEngineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values workplace diversity.
To Apply: https://geoengineers.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=5&c=geoengineers&id=1175
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance