- Organizational Skills
- Administrative Experience
450 West Nyack Road
West Nyack, NY 10994
Principal Responsibilities:Overall Responsibility:
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Adult Life, the Adult Life Program Coordinator is primarily responsible for overseeing the day to day programs of the Adult Life department. The goal of the Adult Life Department is to create and implement a wide range of classes, services and programs targeting an adult population.
20 hours a week. More hours during festivals.
1. Coordinates and implements a wide range of classes and services targeting the adult population in the areas of arts, lectures, enrichment, travel, and more.
2. Acts as a liaison for program participants to answer programmatic questions and help with registration
3. Assists in the planning and implementation of the Annual Film Festival and Festival of Arts, Books and Culture.
5. Assist the Director of Adult Life to staff trips, evening and weekend programing as necessary.
7.Administrative duties to support the department
6. Participates in departmental and agency trainings, staff meetings, committees, and special events.
1. Strong administrative and organizational skills.
2. Demonstrates ability to work with committees and volunteers.
3. Strong interpersonal skills.
6. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
If interested please email Elizabeth Rosenblum