Eclipse Gaming is a leading provider of entertainment solutions for the casino industry, currently headquartered in Duluth, GA with an additional office in Chicago, IL. We specialize in making products that target players who have a passion for casino games.
Eclipse Gaming is currently seeking Senior Composers to work on our current and future game line up. We are aggressively growing our product line and are in search for highly talented people that would like to be a part of our evolving team. As a Senior Composer, you will be working with development studios in Duluth, GA, Chicago, IL and additional locations creating art for casino games and apps across our product portfolio. You will be interacting with, Engineers, Artists, Game Designers, Producers, Data Analysts, and Marketing personnel to create the most compelling musical arrangements and sound effects in the industry. We will empower you to make the best games and features that you can envision.
• Compose, edit or compose musical arrangements for new games and features
- Record voice over work when necessary
- Synchronize all sound elements to visuals to create impactful products
- Works with studio teams to implement game elements based on design documentation and gameplay feedback
- Assists with game design, feature development, and platform improvements
- Work directly with Lead Senior Composers and execute work as envisioned
- Maintain a library of compositions and sound effects
- Provide Sound updates showing forward progress for each project
- Stay up to date with gaming trends with a focus in casino games
- Understand game design, playability, and user experience
- Compose and edit sound effects for games and features based on each project’s requirements.
- 5-7 years of music composition experience
- 5-7 years of experience in Pro-Tools, Logic, FMOD
- Proficient with hardware and software synthesizers
- Experience recording dialog
- Experience in music composition, mixing, and creating sound effects
- Responsible, dependable, and a quick learner
- Ability to read and understand pre-existing code bases
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Proficient in managing their objectives within set schedules
- Bachelor’s degree in a music related field
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience working with version control systems such as GIT, SVN, etc.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and Sharepoint
- Casino Gaming experience a plus
- Unity experience a plus
- Relocation to Georgia is a must*