Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing leader in residential services: Hamilton®. Unique to our field, we provide plumbing, heating, and air conditioning expertise through 70+ locations nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence. In addition to the training needed for a real career, we provide year-round work, free uniforms, well-equipped trucks, advancement potential, and the chance to give back.
Overland Park and the surrounding KC Market
Residential Service and Installation
Our plumbing team is growing and we want you! Looking for ambitious, skilled, and experienced licensed repair plumbers.
What ARS can offer YOU:
- FAMILY FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT!
- Great pay that will stack up with the best of the competition, plus MASSIVE COMMISSION INCENTIVES!
- Opportunity for professional GROWTH – We promote from within!
- Company provided, take-home vehicle with gas card
- Some tools can be provided to include a company paid cell phone
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance options
- Company-paid virtual Dr visit service through CIGNA
- Retirement - 401(K) with company match
- Life insurance, short term, and long-term disability and MORE
- Flexible Spending Account / Health Saving Accounts
- 13 days of Paid Time Off & 8 paid Holidays per year
- Entry Level Pay Range: $60k-$80k
- Senior Level Pay Range: $80k-$150k
- 4 year minimum plumbing experience
- A High School diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred. Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Must have basic plumbing capabilities.
- Knowledge of local and national plumbing code is desired.
- A valid driver’s license and good communications skills are required.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Plumbing: 4 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: On the road