How you’ll contribute:
What you’ll Bring:
- Configuration: Serve as a configuration analyst in the decisioning platform. Develops modules in TU proprietary platform through configuration and\or limited coding.
- Coding: Write proprietary code and\or C# code in addition to the configuration through the toolset
- Testing: Develops test data and performs integration, parallel and stress tests for system. Coordinates system and system integration testing. Assists quality assurance testing teams.
- Communication and Documentation: Provides input to peers, and management for recommendations and alternate solutions and/or improvements. Conveys and insures the understanding of technical strategies and vision to project participants.
- Technical Support: Researches and resolves permanent resolutions for a production environment. Responds to and resolves production problems identified by the end user.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, a related discipline, or an equivalent educational and work experience,
- Good Analytical and Problem solving capabilities
- Must be self-directed and proactive; think beyond immediate problem.
- 2+ years of experience in Microsoft tools and technologies, including: .NET web and application development using C#, VB, .NET, WFC, IIS, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Development
- 2 years of experience in financial industry
Who We Are
At TransUnion, we are dedicated to finding ways information can be used to help people make better and smarter decisions. As a trusted provider of global information solutions, our mission is to help people around the world access the opportunities that lead to a higher quality of life, by helping organizations optimize their risk-based decisions and enabling consumers to understand and manage their personal information. Because when people have access to more complete and multidimensional information, they can make more informed decisions and achieve great things.
Every day TransUnion offers our employees the tools and resources they need to find ways information can be used in diverse ways. Whether it is helping businesses better manage risk, providing better insights so a consumer can qualify for his first mortgage or working with law enforcement to make neighborhoods safer, we are improving the quality of life for individuals, families, communities and local economies around the world.
Work Locations|Atlanta 30301
Organization|GT - Global Decisioning