The purpose of this job is to execute and manage the continuous maintenance and enhancements of the Georgia Lottery digital communications channels, including our website, social media channels and email marketing program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate all website activity and support the delivery of online and digital marketing activities within the Georgia Lottery; acting as the primary point of contact for all related inquiries.
- Utilize CMS to manage and populate the Georgia Lottery’s website with up-to-date and engaging content, working with internal and external stakeholders to produce and edit content to support the delivery of key campaigns and service areas, with a particular focus on the ways the goals for the site and the needs of the users can be met.
- Manage and support the delivery of website development projects such as second chance and general promotions, to include, the testing, integration and execution of digital platforms and channels.
- Coordinate and plan schedule for the creation and implementation of online content and enhancements with interactive partners/vendors.
- Work with interactive vendor to implement proposed enhancements to Georgia Lottery web site(s).
- Analyze statistics and user information to monitor website performance, including use of Google Analytics, producing reports and making recommendations as applicable.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to plan, draft and content to Players Club members with a focus on creative messages that deliver high response rates and translate into web traffic or applicable conversion.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related area.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in marketing and/or communications.
- Experience in media and web technology; with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, project manage and prioritize by project basis.
- Any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job.
We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits EOE/M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing: 2 years (Preferred)