We are looking for an Experienced OTR Transportation Planner in our Cleveland Ohio location. We offer a competitive salary, medical benefits, 401(k) and paid vacation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan Outbound Loads throughout Midwest and South for Private Dedicated Fleet
- Work with the Operations Team, Supervisors and CSR's.
- Ensure drivers are running the most efficient and cost effective routes.
- Work with Safety Mgr to ensure proper protocols followed and compliance ensured.
- Oversee the scheduling of company drivers based on DOT Hours of Service
- Strategic planning, profit analysis, resolving problems and addressing Driver needs.
- Work closely with peers in Operations, Maintenance, Accounting, HR and Senior Management.
- Must be hands-on and responsible for operational cost, load status, equipment availability, and Safety.
- Work within various time and equipment constraints to meet critical business needs while measuring and identifying activities performed.
Oversee day to day activities of our Company Fleet.
- Bachelors Degree, or the equivalent of education and experience.
- 8+ years of experience in Transportation, with at least 3+ in OTR Planning
- Must have experience and progression in Truckload Planning
- Must live in the Cleveland area. No relocation.
If interested, please submit a current resume for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
- Transportation: 8 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)