Glassdoor's mission is to help job seekers find a job and company they love. We're a pioneer in bringing greater transparency to the recruiting process, changing the way job seekers look for jobs and employers hire. Through our recruiting platform, we help employers quickly and easily hire high-quality candidates.
We are looking for a VP of IT and Head of Business Systems to lead our internal business systems strategy across the company as we scale. This role is located in San Francisco HQ and will report directly to our CIO.
Our ideal candidate will be strong technically with strong business context and executive presence coming from a modern SaaS/cloud-based infrastructure in which they have successfully coordinated, scaled and managed an ecosystem of applications with proactive IT strategy bold vision.
The Business Systems organization is critical to the success of Glassdoor! This team is responsible for all internal applications across Sales, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, HR, Support, Operations, Product and Engineering. This includes core systems spanning Salesforce, NetSuite, Workday, Adaptive, Coupa, and other 3rd party applications.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Collaborate with the CIO and partner with Executives and their direct leadership teams to build robust Business Application roadmaps. Ensure these roadmaps are well understood throughout the business functions and meet emerging requirements
- Foster a culture of trusted partnership, service and continuous improvement
- Own Application Development and implementation initiatives and ensure that projects are well managed and deliver on expectations - functionality, timeliness, and cost
- Cultivate a deep breadth of team leadership and technical talent to deliver results and support future growth and coach the team to their full potential and develop their careers
- 15+ years of relevant technical experience, including 8+ years in a leadership role
- Track record of building and effectively managing large and diverse teams, and putting the appropriate processes and infrastructure in place to drive growth within a successful SaaS company.
- Ability to attract, develop, and retain top talent and anticipate the needs of the business & scale team to stay ahead of the curve
- Strategic thinker – able to operate as a senior leader and influence the business and company strategy. Proven ability to formulate a high-level strategy, then convert into a tactical plan and execute on that plan.
- "Hands-on" operating style and approach but a view towards the future and willingness to invest in people development and in developing an organization that will support a large company.
- Deep Expertise in SaaS cloud technologies, including Salesforce and NetSuite as well as middleware API integrations
- Proven experience as a business-focused, change-driven, credible leader in a fast-growing technology company
- Expertise in understanding complex technology & applying it in a practical way to build solutions
- Work with purpose – join us in building transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
- Choice of sunny & calm Mill Valley offices located right on the water or new San Francisco office space located in the heart of downtown
- Walking, running and biking trails steps away from the office
- Onsite gym and fitness classes
- Free catered lunch; new menu daily
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.