Hidden Talents ABA is looking for dedicated and intuitive clinicians to join our center-based Atlanta team. Hidden Talents ABA is focused on identifying our client’s unique interests and building on the strengths of our clients to create a fun and supportive therapy environment. Come join our team!
Opening for Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) positions available. Applicants must have an active Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification. Applicants must be local, or willing to relocate, to the Atlanta, GA area.
The Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) position involves assessment, development, and maintenance of behavior-analytic treatment programs, as well as supervision of technicians. As a member of this innovative team, you will have an integral part in establishing and maintaining best practices, building team culture, and pursuing clinical excellence.
- Conduct initial and ongoing assessment for clients and families, to include but not limited to Functional Behavior Assessments, VB-MAPP, and ABLLS.
- Maintain client behavior intervention plans and treatment programs via graphic analysis and maintenance of medical records.
- Provide mentorship and clinical supervision to treatment team of behavior technicians and assigned clients, to include monthly Mentor Meetings.
- Complete clinical documentation and reports in a timely manner in accordance with Hidden Talents ABA and funding standards.
- Collaborate with clients’ caregivers to provide ongoing training and education related to their child’s ABA treatment.
- Participate in monthly clinicall trainings to ensure client treatment is in accordance with best behavior-analytic practice.
- Master's Degree or PhD in Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Education, Psychology, or related field.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification, active and in good standing with the BACB.
- Experience implementing and developing behavior-analytic programs
- Valid driver’s license with reliable and consistent access to a vehicle
- Flexible schedule and opportunities for hybrid support
- CEU opportunities
- Company laptop (at 20 billable hours)
- Generous Administrative Compensation
- Reimbursement for recertification of BCBA certification (full-time employment)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision (full-time employment)
- PTO (full-time employment) and Sick Days
- Hourly. $70-85 per hour. Full-time hours available.
Join our team and continue your career in Applied Behavior Analysis!
At Hidden Talents ABA, you will be a part of a team making a difference in the lives of individuals with disabilities and special needs. Our goal is to improve the quality of life for our clients by creating individualized treatment programs that reflect each child’s specific skills and interests.