JOB SUMMARY/GENERAL DESCRIPTION
The Project Coordinator is responsible for leading and guiding all internal and external projects that are requested, to enable success and organization for the QTV and Marketing teams. The QTV team is passionate for creating the most dynamic, innovative, and ground-breaking content to drive game presentation, activation, marketing campaigns, video web/digital content and team-driven broadcast initiatives for the Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Monsters, Cleveland Gladiators, Canton Charge, and Quicken Loans Arena. The Project Coordinator will be focused on the QTV team while reporting through the Project Management and Marketing teams.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for working with the Director of Project Management, Director of Video Production, Senior Producers, Producers, part-time staff, and seasonal assistants to ensure that QTV provides thorough communication, customer service, and dedication through the entirety of any and all of our video service requests or anyone that would benefit from QTV’s services. This includes in-arena events, broadcast features, web content, dubs, and anywhere else QTV’s video services are needed in the Family of Companies.
The Project Coordinator will lead the push for “every customer, every time” satisfaction, by being the customer-facing team member of QTV, adding to creative content discussions, reviewing and updating processes and efficiency, being the organized “backbone” of QTV and understanding priorities and best use of organizational and departmental assets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads all production requests to QTV. Handles all requests and drives creative feedback to ensure that all tasks are started and completed to the highest standards using all resources in an efficient and organized manner.
- Assigns and guides the flow of each request to ensure that all projects are completed as scheduled using available resources to produce the best and most efficient product possible.
- Initiates and expedites communication between QTV producers and internal and external clients.
- Strong understanding of the skill level, schedule, and abilities of each QTV team member so that all projects can be completed in an efficient manner using the best possible resources.
- Ambassador and “pitch person” to internal and external clients on the vast array of QTV services that are available to them. Educates them on how to request and best use those resources while always recommending potential improvements.
- Engages external clients to understand their needs and works with QTV Crewer to schedule part-time staff to fulfill event obligations.
- Strong knowledge of QTV inventory and ability to recommend where current resources can be re-purposed and redistributed to benefit all clients.
- Leads the conversation with repeat clients on the best ways to request projects and accomplish their goals.
- Prioritizes and recommends solutions when scheduling or unforeseen circumstances arise. Can quickly shuffle tasks in pressure situations while keeping a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- After leading and ensuring all tasks are completed on time and delivered to the appropriate locations in the proper formats, the Project Coordinator will actively pursue feedback and maintain records of completed work.
- Attend majority of game day rehearsals for Cavs, Monsters, Gladiators, and various arena events.
- Create game day producer schedule for all teams’ seasons.
Create and manage deliverables for all events.
TECHNOLOGY AND ASSET MANAGEMENT
- The highly organized Project Coordinator will manage the QTV project management system (Workfront) and be able to provide reports on which team members are currently being assigned projects, in order to project future QTV time and talent allocation.
- Knowledge of project management practices within a marketing and production setting.
- Leads the discussion on QTV’s many processes and takes command of how those processes are documented, implemented, reviewed and updated.
- Eagerly searches and updates QTV team members on new technologies, strategies and training opportunities that will continue to keep QTV at the top of their game. Motivates fellow QTV team members to seek out those new technologies, strategies and opportunities.
- The Project Coordinator must have a strong knowledge of digital based file formats and video technology and equipment.
- Strong knowledge of the editing process in non-linear editing software.
- QTV is a team that relies heavily upon teamwork with the ability and willingness to learn and fill in as a production assistant or any other role at any given time.
- The Project Coordinator attends regularly scheduled weekly meetings for various internal teams (Marketing, Corporate Sales, Community Relations, Event Operations, etc.) to engage with all aspects of our organization.
- Represents QTV and the Family of Companies in a professional way and adds to the creative discussion which includes but is not limited to marketing campaigns, in-arena videos, graphics, web, ticket sales campaigns, internal videos and broadcast assets.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Director of Project Management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently organize and maintain communication between all aspects of many concurrent projects.
Must be proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, and understand basic editing and video workflows. 4 Year college degree with 2-4 years of real world experience in the audio and video world. Should have producing and/or project management experience. Upon hiring, will need to get up to speed quickly on all aspects of the QTV team and learn about the rest of the departments to have complete understanding of how and why all project requests are submitted. Must have thick skin with a “how to get things done” attitude. Must be a highly organized individual that has attention to detail and strong customer service skills to be able to deal with many different personalities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MUST submit a cover letter along with resume for consideration.