GDC IT Solutions is currently recruiting for a Project Manager/ BA in the Lancaster, PA area.
This person wears many different hats, project manager for production, data and business analyst, training for other areas of the business, vendor manager, process improvement. This person has client contact and leads client conference calls. They manage project time lines and provides specific direction to the data specialists for data manipulation. UAT and process improvement is also part of their ongoing responsibilities.
- Apply in-depth business analysis experience and broad knowledge of both business and technology to analyze, develop and implement integrated solutions to resolve moderate to complex technical or business issues.
- Work with the Customer Service representatives to define and formally document existing workflows, processes and requirements.
- Define gaps in workflows and coordinate to establish workarounds.
- Actively participate and interact with customers to understand business needs, analyze data, and optimize processes to meet the needs.
- Apply broad project management knowledge and experience to coordinate the efforts of multiple diverse IT and business teams to plan, schedule and drive the discovery, scoping, design, development, testing and implementation phases of all assigned projects.
- Assist in the analysis and design of new business processes around requirements definition, information gathering, and consistent documentation methodologies. Make recommendations regarding the standardization of IT requirements methodology to reduce cost, improve productivity, improve quality, predictability and timeliness, reduce risk, improve cross-group coordination, improve skills and improve customer and associate satisfaction.
- Using multiple information gathering techniques, conduct facilitating sessions with internal and external customers to define detailed business requirements for solution development.
- Develop precise documentation of prioritized functional requirements that can directly be converted to test plans, use cases, and system conceptual designs to meet customer needs.
- Communicate with business architects, marketing and sales team, and other planners to assess current capabilities and identify high-level requirements.
- Translate requirements and use cases to the designers, ensuring there is a clear and concise understanding of requirements.
- Review test conditions and expected results for product functionality, performance, and user acceptance testing.
- Participate in quality management reviews, and in reviews of the designs, prototypes, and other project work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements.
- Continue to build on technical and business knowledge.
- Seek out innovations in process improvement, better utilization of resources, product enhancements, improved communications and faster issue resolution.
- Take a proactive position in building and maintaining a broad knowledge of the financial services market, regulatory environment and competitive landscape.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience with project management.
- Business savvy with data background and understands data mapping and validation.
- SQL data manipulation experience (must be able to run scripts and interpret results).
- Must be able to work with groups outside of team and influence them.
- Ability to build business cases.
- Great documentation skills to document workflows, create formal documentation (SOW, Business Requirements, etc).
- Product implementation experience.
- Shoudl be detail oriented.
What We Do
GDC is a full-service IT and Talent Solutions company with expertise in the areas of application development, networking, infrastructure, and technical staff augmentation.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: GDC offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect. Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, prescription, vision, 401(k), short and long-term disability, and group life
- Holiday and Vacation: GDC firmly believes in a comfortable work-life balance, and we offer comprehensive holiday and paid-time-off (PTO) packages. We provide a generous PTO package, and we encourage our staff to use it whether its for vacation or other personal reasons everyone needs time to relax and refresh.
Equal Opportunity Workplace:
GDC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Visit our Career Center for the latest employment opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time