OC Relationship Center is looking for an additional team member to join our team! Are you looking for a long-term position where you can work from home 90% of the time -- using your skills and knowledge?
If you love supporting people, interacting with clients, enjoy technology, and have a fun attitude, this is for you!
The hours would be 5:30pm - 9:30pm Central time Monday-Thursday and 11am - 3pm on Saturday.
What We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate has 1-2 years of hands-on customer service or administrative experience. You will serve as the Office Assistant.
- Answer phone calls and schedule appointments for multiple providers
- Respond to new client texts from our website
- Handle cancellation and rescheduling of appointments
- Connect with therapists regarding client scheduling
- Input client data into our Electronic Health Records system - JANE
- Enter insurance payments into our software system
- Help clients to verify their insurance benefits.
- Prepare claims for electronic submission to insurance company and correct claim denials
- Ability to do our company newsletter on Active Campaign software a plus
- Do additional research or admin tasks such as coordinating classes or travel.
The PT Office Assistant will possess the following traits:
- Ability to exude ‘down-home southern charm’ when speaking to new potential counseling clients on the phone - putting them at ease
- Ability to answer the phone in a quiet environment and give attention to each caller
- Ability to organize and manage many tasks, with exceptional attention to detail
- Enjoys supporting others in a high accountability atmosphere
- Works independently with great follow up and follow-through
- Detail-oriented, customer-focused, reliable, responsive and punctual
- Love to learn new skills and software
- Is not afraid of technology
- Willing and able to jump on the telephone and or zoom (video!) to connect with team and clients on a regular basis
- Looking to find a position with a team to grow with long-term
- Be available to work from 5:30pm - 9:30pm Central time Monday-Thursday and 11am - 3pm on Saturday (and be interested in adding hours occasionally) in a quiet environment.
About the position
Training will be done in the St. Michael (Minneapolis/Saint Paul Metro) area. Most of the time, however, you will be working from home. You loving working from home and are a rockstar at managing your time. You love to support others and can manage interruptions. You can pick up interrupted tasks and finish them. You are kind, empathic, and accurate. Also, you understand and can maintain client confidentiality.
You must be available to work a minimum of 20 hours/week, 5:30pm - 9:30pm Central time Monday-
Thursday and 11am - 3pm on Saturday with flexibility to add additional hours occasionally to cover other team members.
We do not currently offer medical benefits but do provide a small PTO package (1 hour for every 30 hours worked), the opportunity to work from home and a flexible and fun team to work with.
NOTE (important stuff here!): We invest a lot in each person we bring on to our team so please only apply if you’re seriously interested. Please include a cover letter telling us why you are perfect for the position. Those writing cover letters will be given highest priority.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour
We are offering 100% telehealth to our clients now. This position will be remote from home but when safe to do so - training will done in St, Michael, MN
- office assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Saint Michael, MN 55376 (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Saturday (Required)
- Processing payments
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply