To assist the management team in preparing a rue21 store for opening.
Unload the truck
Lift and carry boxes
Build store fixtures
Build/Create wall displays
Process merchandise (sensor, fold, and/or hang)
Remove trash (age permitting – minors do not remove trash from our stores)
Maintain organization, cleanliness, and best practice standards.
Consistently exemplify a teamwork attitude with management and co-workers.
Willingly accept additional responsibilities
Complete job responsibilities accurately with minimal supervision.
Demonstrate the “Whatever It Takes!” spirit.
- No prior experience is required, however, background in a customer service environment is desirable.
- Work schedule reflective of availability established at the time of hire and solely based upon the new store/conversion schedule up until grand opening.
- Associate must comply with all rue21 company policy and procedure as outlined in the Human Resources and Operations Manuals.
- Temporary Associates must wear sturdy, flat soled shoes. Heeled shoes, flip flops, and open-toed shoes are not permitted. Loose clothing/accessories may be required to be removed or secured for the safety of the Associate.
- Physical Requirements:
- Standing up to 8 hours
- Carrying/Lifting up to 40 pounds
- Climbing ladders
- Balancing on ladders
- Bending at waist
- Kneeling on ground
- Reaching above the shoulder frequently