JR. FINANCIAL ANALYST
Jain America Holding is part of Jain Irrigation Systems Limited (JISL), which is a global company with more than 55 years dedicated to the design and delivery of world class irrigation solutions. Jain was founded by creating products that enable society to conserve our scarce natural resources. We strive for sustainability and optimal utilization of all land and water while enhancing the health and lives of people. Internally and externally, Jain team members adhere to a code of social responsibility defined by our Company Mission – “Leave this world better than you found it.”
Jain Corporate Video: https://youtu.be/1wQpTT00Wqg
Jain America has relocated their back office (Finance, Accounting, and Payroll) to the Salt Lake City area and is looking for qualified staff to be a part of this growing business.
Jain USA Companies:
https://www.jainamericas.com/ https://www.jainsusa.com/ https://www.jainfarmfresh.us/
https://agrivalley.com/ https://idcsupply.com/ http://etwater.com/ https://observant.net/
You are looking for your next challenge and want to work for a Company that makes a difference. You have great communication skills and love collaborating with others. You are interested in being part of building a great team that will support all Jain USA companies and work collaboratively with other Jain companies outside of the USA. Most importantly, you care about contributing to a great team culture and working with others to create great products that “Leave this world better than you found it!”
Summary: Supports the FP&A team and senior management with various financial analyst functions. Primary focus will be on data analysis and forecasting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Translates end user report requirements into standardized and repeatable reports.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the financial forecasts to be used for budgeting, cash planning and other financial forecasting.
- Knowledge and/or experience in working capital planning and management.
- Provide ongoing weekly/monthly/quarterly financial and metric reports.
- Provide expertise in statistical and methodological issues to assist with financial modeling.
- Knowledge and/or experience in short/long term debt and equity financing.
- Knowledge and/or experience in risk management; financial, operational, foreign exchange, etc.
- Demonstrates strong understanding of corporate finance principles with the ability to find data quickly and efficiently.
- Knowledge of income tax planning.
- Interface with SQL Server to provide and develop ad hoc data queries and/or reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's Degree from four-year College or University in Finance or Economics required.
Jain America was founded to manufacture products that conserve natural resources. We strive for sustainability and optimal utilization of all land & water while enhancing the health and lives of people. Jain America team members adhere to a code of social responsibility defined by our company Mission — "Leave this world better than you found it". Our actions are based on belief that water conservation will lead to a prosperous future for all.
The Jain Family of Companies offer competitive compensation and benefits packages which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurance options, Life Insurance, 401(k)+Match, 125(k) Plan, EAP, Paid Time-Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $44,000.00 to $60,000.00 /hour