$2,000 Potential Sign on Bonus! Seeking passionate, dynamic, and EEC certified professionals to join our team of talented educators! Here at Springboard Schools we believe children learn through "fun and fascination." We are a learning facility that helps children from infancy to 6 years of age grow to the best of their abilities. We are a family-oriented center and we are looking to add to our team of caring and fun-loving professionals. If you enjoy connecting and working with young children and their families, please apply!
If you are interested in a position with Springboard Schools, please see below for positions that are currently available in each of our centers:
- Infant Teacher
- Toddler Teacher
- Preschool Teacher
- Assitant Teachers
Candidate Requirements for Teachers & Assistants:
- is patient and able to work with young children
- is able to follow directions from the center directors, but also able to take initiative and work independently within the school’s guidelines and policies.
- is an excellent communicator (with children, staff and parents)
- is respectful, punctual and has strong work ethic
Duties and Responsibilities of Teachers & Assistants:
- Plan and conduct an effective child development program to meet the physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs of each child based on the goals and general curriculum plan
- Ensure that child care routines are carried out in a manner that is prompt, hygienic, and consistent with positive child development principles, including: routines related to diapering, hand washing, eating, napping and transitioning between activities.
- Ensure the safety of children through constant supervision, effective arrangement of space, proper maintenance of equipment and regular practice of fire drills and other emergency procedures.
- Operate the classroom in compliance with all child care licensing standards, and Springboard Schools Employee and Policy Handbooks.
- Create an open, friendly, and cooperative atmosphere in which children and families feel comfortable and secure.
- Provide an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages individual expression through conversation, play and creativity.
Compensation for Teachers
- Hourly pay range from $17 - $23 an hour
- Pay negotiable and based on degree, certification, and experience.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $21.00 - $26.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- 10 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees are required to wear a mask during hours of operation. Staff and children are screened daily. Centers are following all EEC and CDC recommendations and requirements.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sudbury, MA 01776: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location