CACI is seeking a Tools Administrator to join the MyNavy HR Transformation Program in Arlington, VA. MyNavy HR is a large-scale integration and development transformation effort, that will offer significant growth opportunity for candidates. The project offers a 5-year contract opportunity and a significant exposure and growth opportunity for individuals joining CACI. This project is part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other ERP and SaaS lines of business in CACI. Joining the program offers more than a project assignment; it offers a career growth opportunity in a rapidly expanding and strategic CACI line of business with demonstrated success for Federal and DoD market customers.
What You’ll Get to Do:
This position will be a unique and exciting career opportunity that will involve the integration, development, and deployment of enterprise wide systems involving COTS ERP, SaaS solutions, mobile solutions, and enterprise data analytics in a state-of-the-art Agile development environment. The transformation and integration of over 50 legacy systems to ERP and SaaS solutions will be a monumental technical experience for this position. In addition, the resulting solution will deliver direct support to our Navy Sailors and their families.
More About the Role:
The System Integration Team supporting MyNavy HR is looking for an experienced Tools & Environments Administrator. This person will be responsible for performing installation, configuration, maintenance and support activities related to a variety of program tools and support applications. The Tools Administrator will actively participate in integrated product team meetings providing the necessary knowledge and guidance to ensure program support applications and tools are implemented, configured and deployed to successfully integrate with or compliment the core MyNavy HR system components.
The successful Tools Administrator candidate will understand large, complex ERP systems (like PeopleSoft or Oracle EBS); will have a successful track record establishing multiple, successful implementations of software utilizing Oracle middleware and Oracle WebLogic server architectures; and demonstrates a strong aptitude for learning new applications and a willingness to take on challenges.
A successful candidate's skills and capabilities should include, but not be limited to:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Hands-on installation and configuration of applications using Window IIS or Oracle WebLogic;
- Hands-on implementation experience with high availability architecture;
- Hands-on implementation experience with SSO and multiple authentication providers;
- Experience with Window Server 2012
- Experience with Oracle Database
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- BA/BS and 7 - 10 years relevant work experience
- 3+ years of proven experience with the analysis, planning, design, implementation, upgrades and migrations of MuleSoft in a Windows Server environment
- 3+ years of proven experience with Windows IIS
- 2+ years of experience with installation, administration, and integrations of one or more of the following software applications: SharePoint, Microsoft Active Directory, SQL Server, PuTTY, JIRA, Toad, SQL Developer, Informatica PowerCenter, Team Foundation Version Control or Git, Confluence, ServiceNow, SalesForce
- Active SECRET clearance required
- Security+ certification required
- Hands on experience with Unix shell scripting, SQL Scripting and PL/SQL
- Experience with installation and administration of Oracle 12c Database
- Solid understanding of web servers, application servers, Java EE, XML, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, authorization & authentication strategies and F5
- Solid understanding of SSL (and non-SSL), proxy (and reverse-proxy) servers, single sign-on technologies
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning and rapidly mastering new applications and technology
- Proven mastery of troubleshooting techniques and the ability to solve problems quickly
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner, demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and is successful when working in Integrated Product Teams
- Ability to manage time, meet deadlines and coordinate multiple, dynamic and competing priorities
What We Can Offer You:
- Experience with High-Availability and Disaster Recovery architecture and configuration
- Experience with application of STIGs
- Experience working with DoD or Army data centers
- Experience with Microsoft Server 2012R2 Administration
- Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) experience is a plus
- Performance tuning experience on an Oracle Exadata platform is a huge plus
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.