TROY SecureRx is an industry leader in providing secure prescription software to Health Systems, Hospitals and Ambulatory Facilities nationwide. Our prescription solutions are utilized by more than 300 Health Systems and by more than 150,000 prescribers nationwide. To Fuel expanding growth TROY is looking for a National Account Executive to join our team in 2020.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven history of driving sales and negotiating corporate agreements from a wide array of healthcare facilities from large health systems to smaller private practice offices.
- Responsible for new business growth through developing and driving sales opportunities in addressable markets.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex product and technology solutions and negotiate with senior C-level business as well as medical, clinical, marketing and operational executives.
- Maintains complete knowledge of each account’s current and long-term purchase plans and objectives, keeping management informed of all changes in plans, objectives and key buying influences.
- Skilled at building teams, matrixed across multiple business units across the organization. Must demonstrate success in creating and maintaining relationships with clients, as well as working collaboratively and collegially internally within the company.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the SecureRx solution and the healthcare information system and prescription/e-prescribe industry.
- Responsible for managing and building strategic partnerships within the Healthcare Technology space.
- Sharp communication skills – verbal, written and product demonstration.
- Organizational skills required to manage different engagements within clients’ organizations
- Must possess hunter and new business development personality.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (Marketing, Product Management, Product Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, etc.) to address key business issues and opportunities that impact Connections & Data Sales.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in business development and selling software (preferably healthcare) technology solutions to high level executives and end users.
- Proven sales results experience with SaaS based software solutions.
- Sales Management Experience required including overseeing functions such as Sales Engineering, Account Management and Sales Development.
- Preferred experience with electronic medical records and practice management solutions such as Cerner, Epic and Allscripts.
- Knowledge of Electronic Prescription solutions and market is desired but not required.
- Knowledge of contemporary software packages including Salesforce or NetSuite and Microsoft Office required.
- National coverage requiring travel but will be based out of Pittsburgh.
- Excellent salary plus commission and benefits package including 401K, medical, dental and life insurances.
- Reports to the General Manager, TROY Healthcare Solutions.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Sales: 5 years (Required)
- Canonsburg, PA (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement