Currently seeking a healthcare recruiter with Allied Health recruitment experience.
(Pharm, Lab, Physical Medicine, Radiology, surgical services, etc.)
- The Senior Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruitment success for assigned units / service lines.
- This will be achieved through the development of recruitment plans, employing sourcing strategies and recruitment tactics.
- This position delivers high quality candidates and advances the Saint Francis Health System (SFHS) brand across professional communities.
- Creates and delivers a positive candidate and hiring manager experience through proactive communication and service.
- Keeps management informed on long range recruitment trends and makes appropriate recommendations.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or closely related field.
Licensure, Registration and/or Certification: None.
Work Experience: 3 years of experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in an effective and efficient manner.
- Strong knowledge of general human resources practices, including state and federal regulations related to employment.
- Working knowledge of effective recruiting/marketing strategies.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems.
- Working knowledge of electronic reporting and communication systems.
Job Type: Full-time
- Recruiting: 3 years (Required)