SAME DAY PAY available!:
If you would like to work in a positive environment and use your talents and experience to make a difference in the lives of seniors, we'd like to hear from you! At our community, you will be part of a dynamic and talented team dedicated to the highest standards of excellence and quality of care. You’ll also be supported by an industry leading organization that is committed to quality services and treating people with dignity and respect.
- A passion for helping seniors
- A desire to contribute to a positive atmosphere in the community for residents, family friends, and all team members.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English; both oral and written
- Ensures maintenance department operates according to policies and procedures, within budgetary guidelines to meet all residents and staff maintenance needs
- Develops effective staffing and scheduling patterns to ensure delivery of quality housekeeping, laundry, and maintenance services
- Establishes and maintains strong preventive maintenance schedules
- Oversees all outside vendors working in and around building and grounds, including landscaping, building renovations, HVAC repairs and inspections, elevator repairs and inspections, etc.
- Liaison with local fire and inspection agencies
- Knowledge of maintenance functions and techniques, OSHA standards, state and local fire codes and other safety regulations.
- Ability to organize and provide the maintenance needs of the residence, and to work with outside vendors and contractors
- Ability to handle frequent heavy lifting, bending, stooping, climbing, pushing and stretching
- Prior experience with electrical, HVAC, and/or plumbing would be an added benefit
- Valid driver’s license in the state employed
- A high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
In addition to a positive work environment we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including Paid Time Off, Health/Dental/Life/Short-term Disability, 401(k) with employer matching contribution for full-time employees.
Come and make a difference in the lives of seniors! EOE and Drug Free Work Environment. We look forward to hearing from you!