We're looking for a talented writer to contribute to our digital content platform. The main focus of the platform is sexual health and wellness, and how it intersects with news, culture, politics, technology, comedy, entertainment, and others.
The ideal candidate:
Has years of experience writing in the sexual health and wellness space, for notable digital or printed publications on par with Huffington Post, Gawker, Esquire, Marie Claire, Rolling Stone, Maxim, etc.
What you will do:
- Provide written articles about sexual health and wellness that are catchy, daring, engaging, relevant, thought-leading.. Articles will be varying lengths, and use various formats as requested by our team. Might include listicles, first-person, third-person, interview style, etc.
- Brainstorm, research, and pitch new, engaging article topics.
- Complete multiple rounds of text revisions for brand voice/tone, content QA, or SEO.
- Turn around multiple articles before launch
Bonus points (desired, not required):
- A large professional network and social following
- Eye-catching bylines
- SEO/keyword experience
- 5 years writing for notable publications
- Samples of work
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $11.00 - $45.00 per hour