CAREER OPPORTUNITY for an experienced Community Manager located in Olathe, KS. ENJOY A CAREER THAT ALLOWS YOU TO:
- Make a difference in your community
- Allows you to be creative and entrepreneurial
- Provides you with a new challenge every day
- Offers a fast paced environment with growth potential The ideal candidate values building relationships and is constantly reaching out to local businesses. They are active in local organizations and understand the efforts needed to market a new project in an unfamiliar or new area. He or she has been involved in progressive lease-ups, is considered an effective and responsive communicator and loves interacting with prospects and residents that are in the 55+ age group. Our Community Manager loves getting creative - coming up with marketing events and effective sales campaigns to drive traffic to the community. They are at ease making presentations to a large group or one on one. This person is professional, friendly with a heightened intellect and business acumen. Once open and under the general direction of the Regional Manager, the Community Manager will own and drive all community operations for their assigned property of Calamar. Some of the responsibilities would include:
- The Community Manager has been in the property management industry for 3+ years with Senior Housing experience desired. They are great at sales presentations, the pre-leasing process, marketing, advertising, reporting, and fiscal management. He/she is energetic, tenacious, creative, goal driven and self motivated.
- Community relations (outreach/marketing support)
- Property management/financial responsibility
- Resident relations, activities and retention
- Sales/leasing process
- Rent collection
OBJECTIVE: To reach sales goals. On an on-going basis, attain retention and operational goals. Work closely with the Regional Manager regarding sales, marketing events and open houses, to ensure all aspects relating to start up procedures are consistent with the “Best Practices”.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- At least three years experience in multifamily real estate with Senior Housing a preference
- Prior lease-up experience in high-end product and market
- Microsoft software experience (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Telephone and computer usage experience required - Troubleshooting and decision making experience
- Understand budget and financial statements
GREAT BENEFITS! Medical/Dental, 401K, commission and more! Calamar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Property Management: 3 years (Preferred)