Overview: BankNewport celebrates_ being a community bank since 1819. Yes, that’s 200 years, and still growing. Offering new and exciting career opportunities, BankNewport is *_committed*_ to providing our employees the resource and guidance to develop careers that are challenging and rewarding._
So, if you’re looking for a great professional opportunity, know that BankNewport will *_empower_ and _invest*_ in you._
Responsible for the daily management of the analytical and tracking needs of the Retail Sales Department (Retail Branch Banking). This includes full management, tracking, and reporting of the incentive program and any Retail branch promotions, provides and ensures the accuracy of sales results, managements the incentive adjustment and exception process, supports recognition events, develops and maintains sales reporting and sales tracking tools as needed, and provides overall analytical reviews on sales and employee and division results as needed. Supports and performs other related activities necessary for the effective operations of the Retail Sales Department. Demonstrates strong service skills to meet internal (branch) customer needs.
Responsibilities: PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs any functions necessary, within scope of authority and expertise, to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to internal customers (branch employee).
Monitors and tracks all sales activities to ensure accuracy. Calculates and communicates results of all sales related activities in relation to sales goals and results. Determines quarterly and annual incentive payments as outlined in the Retail Incentive plan. Supports the Retail staff in all areas of the program.
- Tracks new hires to determine eligibility for participation in the Retail Incentive program. Assists the Director of Retail Sales with goal setting.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales growth and incentive promotions and process improvement. Recommends revisions to existing reports or assists in the development of new reporting tools.
- Prepares various standard and customized reports for bankers and management utilizing Total Vision, and Touché Analyzer.
- Under the direction of Retail Management, creates new product and service communications and training materials used by Retail Bankers. Oversees all Retail Banking Promotions.
- Provides Retail Sales Analytics on results and participation as needed.
- Performs related and unrelated duties as may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Individual must be proficient with technology, experience in data analytical and creating reporting to uncover trends, and Microsoft Office.
- Individual must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills in order to balance multiple priorities.
- Above average communication skills required in order to interact effectively with staff at all levels.
- Working knowledge of BankNewport retail sales and system is preferred.
- Experience with database systems, CRM, and Crystal reports preferred.
Performs own work within scope of established guidelines and practices. Consults with manager when clarification or exceptions to policy may be required.
BANKNEWPORT CORE VALUES_*
- We celebrate individuality
- We empower employees to be creative problem solvers
- We invest and take the time to really get to know our customers
- We commit to serving the financial needs of Rhode Islander’s
Any physical demands or work conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
OceanPoint and BankNewport are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, military service, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances._
Job Type: Full-time