A master in the Art of Fusion, with respect for tradition and the creative vision of the 21st century, the Swiss watchmaker Hublot puts innovation at the heart of its growth strategy. With a youthful spirit and a forward-looking approach, the teams at Hublot are constantly looking for the innovative ideas that are the hallmark of Hublot. Beyond developing major watchmaking complications, Hublot is associated with the biggest names in sport, through collaborations with Ferrari, FIFATM, Usain Bolt, and many others, alongside other highly varied domains, including music, through the celebrated piano virtuoso Lang Lang, as well as fashion, with Italia Independent.
We are currently seeking for a new Polisher for our After-Sales service center workshop based in Fort-Lauderdale.
The watch polisher is responsible for all polishing and refinishing of Hublot Watches for repair, working within the After-Sales Service Center workshop.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in working watch polishing
- Experience with luxury watches
- Watchmaking school/Certifications is a plus
- Production oriented personality, professional and dedicated to consistent quality of work
- A good eye for small details and ability to interpret mechanical demands in a practical way
- Experience in sand blasting & casing up watches
- Candidate must have already US work authorization
Full time regular position with full benefits.
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Job Type: Full-time
- polishing: 3 years (Required)