Outlined below are some of the job responsibilities of the Residential Concierge. This list is not meant to be all-inclusive and the job description is subject to change at any time.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards
- Assist with opening doors for residents and guests.
- Monitor and provide gate access
- Handle all resident, guest, and vendor interactions with the highest level of professionalism
- Accept all package and dry cleaning deliveries and scan/log into BuildingLink
- Assist residents with resolving inquiries and complaints and communicate all pertinent information to management
- Receive and enter all maintenance requests in BuildingLink properly and accurately
- Respond to all resident requests in an accurate and timely manner making recommendations based on local knowledge and practices
- Duties may include controlling and monitoring security cameras to maintain a secure environment for our residents
- Ensure all lobby areas are maintained in a professional and clean manner during shift
- Follow, execute and enforce all community safety and security policies, programs, procedures and rules and regulations.
- Be able to handle crisis situations in the event of emergency and/or fire emergency
- Answer the telephone and speak clearly and professionally
- Any other applicable responsibilities as needed Qualifications
- Previous Hospitality experience or similar experience is preferred
- Passion to work with people and willingness to learn
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer knowledge, including Microsoft Word, Power point and Excel
- Detail-oriented, team player, professional demeanor and assertive
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work alone
- Must have 1-2 years of experience in a luxury condominium
- Desire to meet/exceed exceptionally high standards
Must have a flexible schedule and be available on weekends/holidays
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.