North Chicago, Illinois 60064
Long term Contract
Job Summary: BS/BA in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Medical Technology, Biology or related field with 2-5 yrs lab experience (pharmaceutical industry preferred) or Masters Degree.
- Solid use of analytical instruments including HPLC and chromatography data systems (i.e., Chromeleon).
- Solid documentation skills, familiarity of GMP, GLP.
- Able to present findings to larger groups.
- Plan and execute assigned laboratory tasks utilizing standard procedures and technical understanding of various techniques to complete assigned tasks.
- Develop protocols for more complex tests or experiments performed with less defined assays and parameters.
- Apply basic computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and instrument related systems.
- Presents conclusions of defined experiments.
- Ensures safety and GxP requirements are met when performing tasks.
- Ensures timely and GxP compliant delivery of high quality precise data
- **Required Skill 1: Experience with chromatographic techniques (HPLC highly preferred) b. Required Skill 2: Familiarity with GMP/GLP documentation c. Required Skill 3: Works well as part of a team d. Required Skill 4: Strong communication skills e. Required Skill 5: Ability to summarize and concisely communicate results
Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, or Equivalent)
Role is in a fast paced GMP environment in support of multiple biologics programs Scientist with pharmaceutical company or testing lab supporting biologics
Job Type: Contract
- GMP/GLP/documentation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Have degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Biology: 2 years (Preferred)
- chromatographic: 2 years (Preferred)