Provides pre-surgical documentation for physicians and instructions for patients.
- Obtains all necessary documentation.
- Communicates operating time, place and instructions to patient.
- Prepares patient chart for physicians’ review the day before surgery.
- Responds to patient inquiries related to surgery.
- Acts as liaison between the patient and physician regarding the surgery.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
*Additional Salary Detail
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a team member's base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal equity).