This person will support our Kenilworth Advanced Visual Environment Technical Operations team to capture architectural infrastructure and MEP requirements as well as wiring diagrams, according to company standards mostly using AutoCAD and occasionally using Revit.
What will you be doing?
The job responsibilities of the CAD Operator include the following:
- Assist Design/Sales Engineering preparing CAD drawings using AutoCad
- Store drawings in project file system; maintain proper version control
- Support and maintain Technical Innovation drawing standards
- Utilize and contribute to centralized block library
- Provide Engineers with schedule projections and regular status reports
- Alert Tech Ops Director when timescales cannot be met
- Process As-Built drawings in a timely fashion at project completion
- Coordinate delivery and receipt of CAD deliverables
- Perform data extraction tasks from AutoCad drawings
What do we require from you?
- Infocomm CTS certification preferred; required within first year of employment.
- Well-developed sense of urgency and ability to function in a fast-paced environment, delivering drawings with speed and accuracy
- Fluent in use of AutoCad, all current versions
- Basic working knowledge of Revit
- Well developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- Architectural design knowledge, including room layouts, power requirements, conduit requirements, cooling requirements, reflected ceiling layouts, wall elevations
- Electrical/electronic systems design knowledge, including wiring diagrams and cable pull lists
- Able to extract data and symbol attributes from drawings for use outside of AutoCad
- Audio visual industry experience preferred
But wait, there’s more!
- Collaborative work environment
- Committed to the career development and education of our team
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package
- 2017 Mega-Integrator of the Year
- Inc. Magazine’s 36th Annual List of America’s fastest-growing private companies
As an industry leading technology provider, Diversified is engineering tomorrow’s communications solutions! From boardrooms to classrooms, command centers to surgical suites, and stadiums to studios, our team is unlocking and engineering our clients’ imagination and harnessing today’s latest technologies to help them communicate their messages with the world. Our passionate team delivers innovative solutions around the globe and is constantly growing to serve our expanding clientele. Join us as we push the envelope in our mission to bring imagination to life!
To learn more about becoming part of the Diversified team, visit us at http://diversifiedus.com/about/careers/ or email us at email@example.com
Diversified is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other factor protected by law. Diversified is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for handicapped and disabled employees.