All Care Health Center is in search of a Part Time, Temporary Staff Dentist to assist our dental clinic beginning in October.
The duration of the assignment will be approximately 8-12 weeks.
Hours are flexible.
Under general supervision of the Dental Director, performs professional dental work in the supervision, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of dental diseases, injuries, and deformities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Examines, diagnoses, and plans program of treatment for patients.
- Performs Operative Dentistry.
- Performs Periodontics.
- Performs Endodontics
- Performs Oral Surgery
- Performs Prosthodontics
- Performs Pediatric Dentistry.
- Follows office sterilization/office hygiene protocol.
- Refers patients to the necessary specialist for services outside the scope of general dentistry or for those of unusual difficulty.
- Demonstrates a caring and helpful attitude when interacting with patients, vendors, and fellow employees.
- Participates in maintaining departmental continuous quality improvement.
- Follows established policies and procedures for safety, infection and exposure control.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires graduation from an accredited school of dentistry; possession of valid D.D.S/ D.M.D. degree, current Iowa license in good standing, and two or more years clinical/office and administrative experience in a clinic setting strongly preferred.
- Current Federal DEA and Iowa CSA registrations in good standing.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of general dentistry and oral surgery.
- Comprehensive skills and ability to apply modern methods and practices of general four-handed dentistry and oral surgery essential.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary