govWorks is seeking a full-time Passport and Travel Visa Specialist to join our team in our Washington, DC office. The Passport and Travel Visa Specialist will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service to help clients with passport and travel visa applications. This position is performed in a fast paced environment and requires the utmost attention to detail and effective communication skills.
The Passport and Travel Visa Specialist will work between account management and handling back office duties in the processing of visas and passports for govWorks brands TravelVisa.com, PassportCenter.com, and PassportRenewal.com.
EDUCATION / TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Accept and process passport/visa applications, ensuring documents are valid and legal
- Answer questions, concerns and inquiries from clients and management
- Provide prompt and appropriate customer service to passport/visa applicants; able to handle inquiries and concerns related to the application process and procedures
- Maintain compliance with processing policies to meet deadlines
- Work with clients to increase brand awareness and create engagement
- Work cohesively with the account management and operations teams to ensure an exceptional client experience
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
- Maintains customer records in proprietary database, utilizing system functionality to ensure accurate submission of data that maximizes productivity
- Provides customer service and uses sales techniques to retain customers, and educates customers about added-value products that may benefit them
BA/BS or Associates Degree and two years’ experience or equivalent combination. Passion for delivering stellar customer service, directing and owning the customer experience. Proven problem solving skills that build customer confidence.