Solicit, negotiate and confirm new and repeat business through various efforts (outside sales calls, telemarketing, direct mail, referrals, networking, internet prospecting, etc.) to maximize revenues to meet/exceed goals. Efforts are to be in compliance with established sales process standards and local guidelines.
Record, notify and coordinate customer specifications with other departments and quickly, efficiently respond to customer issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
Develop and implement creative sales strategy by analyzing historical, current and future hotel/market/account trends.
Develop and continually enhance relationships with key corporate, business and travel industry accounts. Maintain accurate, legible records and files consistent with established automated or manual sales system.
Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to perform critical analysis.
· Ability to manage extensive amounts of information
· Extensive knowledge of negotiating and sales procedures associated with the hotel industry.
· Excellent written skills sufficient to produce sales and marketing communication that properly reflects the Interstate Image.
· Excellent spoken and presentation skills
· Considerable ability to listen effectively.
· Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team.
· Ability to delegate, manage manpower and organize complex projects and establishes priorities consistent with department/hotel objectives.
· Ability to effectively deal with department heads, customers and team members, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy.
· Ability to manage multiple projects, meet and work effectively under time and resource constraints
Previous Brand Experience preferred
Full Time Position.
Job Type: Full-time